Report NEP-IFN-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nikola Gradojevic & Christopher J. Neely, 2008. "The dynamic interaction of order flows and the CAD/USD exchange rate," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2008-006, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Chen, Yu-chin & Rogoff, Kenneth & Rossi, Barbara, 2008. "Can Exchange Rates Forecast Commodity Prices?," Working Papers, Duke University, Department of Economics 08-03, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Turan Subasat, 2008. "Exchange Rate Policies: Fact or Fiction in the Rise of High Performance Asian Economies," Working Papers, Izmir University of Economics 0802, Izmir University of Economics.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Xavier Gabaix, 2008. "Rare Disasters and Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 13805, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Williamson, 2008. "Exchange Rate Economics," Working Paper Series, Peterson Institute for International Economics WP08-3, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Daniel Buncic, 2008. "A Note on Long Horizon Forecasts of Nonlinear Models of Real Exchange Rates: Comments on Rapach and Wohar (2006)," Discussion Papers, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales 2008-02, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Rudiger von Arnim, 2007. "WP 2007-7 Short-Run Adjustment in a Global Model of Current Account Imbalances," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization., Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School 2007-7, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Horst Siebert, 2008. "Preventing financial instability and currency crises," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1401, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Michael D. Bordo & Harold James, 2008. "A Long Term Perspective on the Euro," NBER Working Papers 13815, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giancarlo Corsetti, 2008. "A Modern Reconsideration of the Theory of Optimal Currency Areas," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2008/12, European University Institute.