Report NEP-IFN-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Nitschka, 2007. "Consumption growth, uncovered equity parity and the cross-section of returns on foreign currencies," IEW - Working Papers 340, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Costas Karfakis, 2008. "What Determines the Forward Exchange Rate of the Euro?," Discussion Paper Series 2008_02, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Feb 2008.
- Nwaobi, Godwin, 2008. "Modelling The World Exchange Rates:Dynamics, Volatility And Forecasting," MPRA Paper 6958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Tomas Slacik, . "On the determinants of currency crises: The role of model uncertainty," Working Papers 2008-03, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Chayawadee Chai-Anant & Corinna Ho, 2008. "Understanding Asian equity flows, market returns and exchange rates," BIS Working Papers 245, Bank for International Settlements.
- Mathias Hoffmann & Thomas Nitschka, 2007. "The Consumption - Real Exchange Rate Anomaly: an Asset Pricing Perspective," IEW - Working Papers 331, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Li, Minqiang, 2007. "The Impact of Return Nonnormality on Exchange Options," MPRA Paper 7020, University Library of Munich, Germany.