Report NEP-IFN-2008-02-02This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Frömmel, 2007. "Volatility Regimes in Central and Eastern European Countries’ Exchange Rates," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/487, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Aßmann, Christian, 2008. "Assessing the Effect of Current Account and Currency Crises on Economic Growth," Economics Working Papers 2008,01, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Buncic, Daniel, 2008. "A note on long horizon forecasts of nonlinear models of real exchange rates: Comments on Rapach and Wohar (2006)," MPRA Paper 6904, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pami Dua & Arunima Sinha, 2007. "East Asian Crisis and Currency Pressure: The Case of India," Working papers 158, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765010774 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Özer Karagedikli & Pierre L. Siklos, 2008. "Explaining Movements in the NZ Dollar - Central Bank Communication and the Surprise Element in Monetary Policy?," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2008/02, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Christoph Thoenissen, 2008. "Exchange rate dynamics, asset market structure and the role of the trade elasticity," CDMA Working Paper Series 200803, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Manner, Hans, 2007. "Estimation and Model Selection of Copulas with an Application to Exchange Rates," Research Memoranda 056, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Toan Nguyen, 2008. "East Asian Currency Area: A Bayesian Dynamic Factor Model Analysis," Working Papers 03, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.