Report NEP-IFN-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bauer, Christian & De Grauwe, Paul & Reitz, Stefan, 2007. "Exchange rate dynamics in a target zone: a heterogeneous expectations approach," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2007,11, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Colavecchio , Roberta & Funke, Michael, 2007. "Volatility dependence across Asia-Pacific on-shore and off-shore U.S. dollar futures markets," BOFIT Discussion Papers 17/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200723 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian M. Oberpriller, 2007. "Global Current Account Imbalances and Exchange Rate Adjustment: The Role of Oil Suppliers Valuation Effects and Interest Rate Changes," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 442, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Michael B Devereux, 2007. "Financial Globalization and Emerging Market Portfolios," IMES Discussion Paper Series 07-E-13, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2007. "The Renminbifs Dollar Peg at the Crossroads," IMES Discussion Paper Series 07-E-11, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Guonan Ma & Robert N. McCauley, 2007. "Do China's capital controls still bind? Implications for monetary autonomy and capital liberalisation," BIS Working Papers 233, Bank for International Settlements.