Report NEP-IFN-2007-07-07This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Bacchetta & Eric van Wincoop, 2007. "Random Walk Expectations and the Forward Discount Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 13205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Drine, Imed & Rault, Christophe, 2007. "Purchasing Power Parity for Developing and Developed Countries: What Can We Learn from Non-Stationary Panel Data Models?," IZA Discussion Papers 2887, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Algieri, Bernardina & Bracke, Thierry, 2007. "Patterns of current account adjustment: insights from past experience," Working Paper Series 0762, European Central Bank.
- Engler, Philipp & Fidora, Michael & Thimann, Christian, 2007. "External imbalances and the US current account: how supply-side changes affect an exchange rate adjustment," Working Paper Series 0761, European Central Bank.
- Ansgar Belke & Albina Zenkic, 2007. "Exchange Rate Regimes and the Transition Process in the Western Balkans," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim 288/2007, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.