Report NEP-IFN-2006-10-14This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Christoph Hanck, 2006. "Cointegration Tests of PPP: Do they also Exhibit Erratic Behaviour?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1811, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jose Manuel Campa & Linda S. Goldberg, 2006. "Pass Through of Exchange Rates to Consumption Prices: What has Changed and Why?," NBER Working Papers 12547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo & Owen F. Humpage & Anna J. Schwartz, 2006. "Bretton Woods and the U.S. decision to intervene in the foreign-exchange market, 1957-1962," Working Paper 0609, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Matesanz Gómez, David & Fugarolas Álvarez-Ude, Guadalupe, 2006. "Exchange rate policy and trade balance. A cointegration analysis of the argentine experience since 1962," MPRA Paper 151, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Saki Bigio & Jorge Salas, 2006. "Non-Linear Effects of Monetary Policy and Real Exchange Rate Shocks in Partially Dollarized Economies: An Empirical Study for Peru," Working Papers 2006-008, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Matesanz Gómez, David & Ortega, Guillermo J., 2005. "Economic growth and currency crisis: A real exchange rate entropic approach," MPRA Paper 211, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Christopher Gust & Sylvain Leduc & Robert J. Vigfusson, 2006. "Trade integration, competition, and the decline in exchange-rate pass-through," International Finance Discussion Papers 864, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Cambell Leith & Simon Wren-Lewis, 2006. " The Optimal Monetary Policy Response to Exchange Rate Misalignments," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0605, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Joshua V. Rosenberg & Leah G. Traub, 2006. "Price discovery in the foreign currency futures and spot market," Staff Reports 262, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.