Report NEP-IFN-2006-05-27This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lindblad, Hans & Sellin, Peter, 2006. "A Simultaneous Model of the Swedish Krona, the US Dollar and the Euro," Working Paper Series 193, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Philip Lane & Gian Maria Milesi-Ferretti, 2006. "Exchange Rates and External Adjustment: Does Financial Globalization Matter?," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp129, IIIS.
- Dimitrios Malliaropulos & Ekaterini Panopoulou & Nikitas Pittis & Theologos Pantelidis, 2006. "The Contribution of Growth and Interest Rate Differentials to the Persistence of Real Exchange Rates," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp135, IIIS.
- Charles Engel & John H. Rogers, 2006. "The U.S. current account deficit and the expected share of world output," International Finance Discussion Papers 856, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michel Beine & Jérôme Lahaye & Sébastien Laurent & Christopher J. Neely & Franz C. Palm, 2007. "Central bank intervention and exchange rate volatility, its continuous and jump components," Working Papers 2006-031, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Ivo J.M. Arnold & Ronald MacDonald & Casper G. de Vries, 2006. "Fundamental volatility is regime specific," Nyenrode Research Papers Series 06-04, Nyenrode Business Universiteit.
- Tommaso Mancini Griffoli, 2006. "Explaining the Euro's Effect on Trade? Interest Rates in an Augmented Gravity Equation," IHEID Working Papers 10-2006, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Jane Ihrig & Jaime Marquez, 2006. "Modeling direct investment valuation adjustments and estimating quarterly positions," International Finance Discussion Papers 857, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).