Report NEP-IFN-2006-01-29This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vitale, Paolo, 2006. "A Market Microstructure Analysis of Foreign Exchange Intervention," CEPR Discussion Papers 5468, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tony Cavoli & Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2006. "Inflation Targeting Arrangements in Asia: Exploring the Role of the Exchange Rate," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0603, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Kon S. Lai, 2006. "A Reappraisal of the Border Effect on Relative Price Volatility," CESifo Working Paper Series 1640, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chernyshoff, Natasha & Jacks, David S. & Taylor, Alan M, 2006. "Stuck on Gold: Real Exchange Rate Volatility and the Rise and Fall of the Gold Standard, 1870-1939," CEPR Discussion Papers 5430, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2005. "The Unsustainable US Current Account Position Revisited," CEPR Discussion Papers 5416, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.