Report NEP-IFN-2005-12-20This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jacob Boudoukh & Matthew Richardson & Robert Whitelaw, 2005. "The Information in Long-Maturity Forward Rates: Implications for Exchange Rates and the Forward Premium Anomaly," NBER Working Papers 11840, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rasmus Fatum & Barry Scholnick, . "Monetary Policy News and Exchange Rate Responses: Do Only Surprises Matter?," EPRU Working Paper Series 05-14, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Nov 2005.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland, 2005. "Monetary policy and exchange rate interactions in a small open economy," Working Paper 2005/16, Norges Bank.
- Ariel Burstein & Martin Eichenbaum & Sergio Rebelo, 2005. "The Importance of Nontradable Goods' Prices in Cyclical Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations," RCER Working Papers 523, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Lahcen ACHY & Juliette Milgram, 2005. "Does a free trade area favors an optimum currency area? The Case of Morocco and the European Union," International Trade 0512012, EconWPA.
- Sven W. Arndt & Alex Huemer, . "Trade, Production-Sharing and the Exchange Rate: A Decade of U.S.-Mexican Integration," Working Papers 0502, Lowe Institute of Political Economy.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko, 2005. "Reduced-Rank Identification of Structural Shocks in VARs," Macroeconomics 0512011, EconWPA.
- Dimitris Kenourgios, 2005. "Price Discovery In The Athens Derivatives Exchange: Evidence For The Ftse/Ase-20 Futures Market," Finance 0512014, EconWPA.
- Dimitris Kenourgios, 2005. "Testing Efficiency And The Unbiasedness Hypothesis Of The Emerging Greek Futures Market," Finance 0512015, EconWPA.