Report NEP-IFN-2005-11-12This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cappiello, Lorenzo & De Santis, Roberto A., 2005. "Explaining exchange rate dynamics: the uncovered equity return parity condition," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0529, European Central Bank.
- Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Kosma, Theodora, 2005. "Market power, innovative activity and exchange rate pass-through in the euro area," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0531, European Central Bank.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland, 2005. "Monetary policy and the illusionary exchange rate puzzle," Working Paper, Norges Bank 2005/11, Norges Bank.
- Fratzscher, Marcel, 2005. "How successful are exchange rate communication and interventions? Evidence from time-series and event-study approaches," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0528, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:bcl:bclwop:cahier_etude_16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin D. D. Evans (Georgetown University), 2005. "Foreign Exchange Market Microstructure," Working Papers, Georgetown University, Department of Economics gueconwpa~05-05-20, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Krylova, Elizaveta & Nikkinen, Jussi & Vähämaa, Sami, 2005. "Cross-dynamics of volatility term structures implied by foreign exchange options," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0530, European Central Bank.
- Q. Farooq Akram, & Dagfinn Rime & Lucio Sarno, 2005. "Arbitrage in the foreign exchange market: Turning on the microscope," Working Paper, Norges Bank 2005/12, Norges Bank.
- Tassos Anastasatos & Ian R. Davidson, 2004. "How Homogenous are Currency Crises? A Panel Study using Multiple-Response Models," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics, Loughborough University 2004_23, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Dec 2004.
- Rainer Schweickert & Rainer Thiele & Manfred Wiebelt, 2005. "Macroeconomic and Distributional Effects of Devaluation in a Dollarized Economy: A CGE Analysis for Bolivia," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research 120, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.