Report NEP-IFN-2005-07-11This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laurenceson, J. & Qin, F., 2005. "China's Exchange Rate Policy: The Case Against Abandoning the Dollar PEG," Discussion Paper 2005-70, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Christopher J. Neely, 2006. "Identifying the effects of U.S. intervention on the levels of exchange rates," Working Papers 2005-031, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Peter J. Buckley & Jeremy Clegg & Nicolas Forsans & Kevin T. Reilly, 2005. "A Simple and Flexible Dynamic Approach to Foreign Direct Investment Growth: The Canada-United States Relationship in the Context of Free Trade," International Finance 0507002, EconWPA.
- Enrique Alberola & Luis Molina, 2005. "What Does Really Discipline Fiscal Policy In Emerging Markets? The Role And Dynamics Of Exchange Rate Regimes," International Finance 0507003, EconWPA.
- Enrique Alberola & Susana Garcia-Cervero & Humberto López & Angel Ubide, 2005. "Quo vadis Euro?," International Finance 0507004, EconWPA.
- Enrique Alberola, 2005. "Misalignment, Liabilities Dollarization And Exchange Rate Adjustment In Latin America," International Finance 0507005, EconWPA.