Report NEP-IFN-2004-07-04This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takatoshi Ito & Tomoyoshi Yabu, 2004. "What Prompts Japan to Intervene in the Forex Market? A New Approach to a Reaction Function," NBER Working Papers 10456, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Alonso & Luis C. Corchon & Vanesa Guzman, 2004. "Instability And Trade In Currency Areas," Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa we043010, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Item repec:erp:euixxx:p0129 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alan M. Taylor & Mark P. Taylor, 2004. "The Purchasing Power Parity Debate," NBER Working Papers 10607, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronald McKinnon & Gunther Schnabl, 2004. "The Return to Soft Dollar Pegging in East Asia. Mitigating Conflicted Virtue," International Finance, EconWPA 0406007, EconWPA, revised 07 Jul 2004.
- Andrew Rose, 2004. "A Meta-Analysis of the Effect of Common Currencies on International Trade," NBER Working Papers 10373, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Burguet & Jaime Sempere, . "North-South Environmental Debate: Strategic Price Distortions And Capital Flows," UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC) 442.99, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Joze P. Damijan & Marko Glaznar & Janez Prasnikar & Saso Polanec, 2004. "Export vs. FDI Behavior of Heterogenous Firms in Heterogenous Markets: Evidence from Sovenia," LICOS Discussion Papers, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven 14704, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Barry Eichengreen & Pipat Luengnaruemitchai, 2004. "Why Doesn't Asia Have Bigger Bond Markets?," NBER Working Papers 10576, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.