Report NEP-IFN-2003-09-24This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ignazio Angeloni & Anil K. Kashyap & Benoit Mojon & Daniele Terlizzese, 2003. "Monetary Transmission in the Euro Area: Does the Interest Rate Channel Explain it All?," NBER Working Papers 9984, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco Ledesma-Rodríguez & Manuel Navarro-Ibáñez & Jorge Pérez-Rodríguez & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2003. "On the Credibility of a Target Zone: Evidence from the EMS," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/33, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Inmaculada Martínez- Zarzoso, 2003. "The interplay of export supply and the real exchange rate. Evidence for Mercosur exports to the EU," International Trade 0309020, EconWPA.
- Leemore S. Dafny, 2003. "How Do Hospitals Respond to Price Changes?," NBER Working Papers 9972, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael P. Dooley & David Folkerts-Landau & Peter Garber, 2003. "An Essay on the Revived Bretton Woods System," NBER Working Papers 9971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph E. Gagnon, 2003. "The effect of exchange rates on prices, wages, and profits: a case study of the United Kingdom in the 1990s," International Finance Discussion Papers 772, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Claudio H. Dos Santos & Anwar M. Shaikh & Gennaro Zezza, 2003. "Measures of the Real GDP of U.S. Trading Partners: Methodology and Results," International Trade 0309021, EconWPA.
- Claudio Agostini & Soraphol Tulayasathien, . "The Impact of State Corporate Taxes on FDI Location," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv146, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- L. Baele, 2003. "Volatility Spillover Effects in European Equity Markets," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/189, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Gilberto A. Libânio, 2003. "Trade, specialization and growth: a preliminary assessment of the Brazilian experience in the nineties," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td220, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Hali J. Edison & Francis E. Warnock, 2003. "Cross-board listings, capital controls, and equity flows to emerging markets," International Finance Discussion Papers 770, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ramon Marimon & Juan Pablo Nicolini & Pedro Teles, 2003. "Inside-outside money competition," Working Paper Series WP-03-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- W. Jos Jansen, 2003. "What Do Capital Inflows Do? Dissecting the Transmission Mechanism for Thailand, 1980-96," Macroeconomics 0309012, EconWPA.
- John C. Driscoll, 2003. "Does bank lending affect output? evidence from the U.S. states," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-31, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Philipp Maier & Beata K. Bierut & Robert-Paul Berben, 2003. "The role of regional information in the optimal composition of a committee," Macroeconomics 0309014, EconWPA.
- Jesús Rodríguez López & Hugo Rodríguez Mendizábal, 2003. "How Tight Should Central Bank’s Hands be Tied? Credibility, Volatility and the Optimal Band Width of a Target Zone," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/24, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.