Report NEP-IFN-2003-04-21This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- RenÃ© Lalonde & Patrick Sabourin, 2003. "ModÃ©lisation et prÃ©vision du taux de change rÃ©el effectif amÃ©ricain," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 03-3, Bank of Canada.
- Toni Gravelle & Maral Kichian & James Morley, 2003. "Shift Contagion in Asset Markets," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 03-5, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002200 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Willem H. Buiter, 2003. "Deflation: Prevention and Cure," NBER Working Papers 9623, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Valerie Herzberg & George Kapetanios & Simon Price, 2003. "Import prices and exchange rate pass-through: theory and evidence from the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 182, Bank of England.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002197 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dorothy Power & Gerald Epstein, 2003. "Rentier Incomes and Financial Crises: An Empirical Examination of Trends and Cycles in Some OECD Countries," Working Papers, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst wp57, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Sergio De Nardis & Claudio Vicarelli, 2003. "The Impact of the Euro on Trade: The (Early) Effect is Not So Large," Economics Working Papers 017, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.