Report NEP-IFN-2002-12-02This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gerald Epstein & Elissa Braunstein, 2002. "Bargaining Power and Foreign Direct Investment in China: Can 1.3 Billion Consumers Tame the Multinationals?," Working Papers wp45, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- George Kapetanios & Yongcheol Shin, 2002. "Unit Root Tests in Three-Regime SETAR Models," Working Papers 465, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Koen De Backer & Leo Sleuwaegen, 2002. "Does foreign direct investment crowd out domestic entrepreneurship?," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2002-14, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Eric van Wincoop, 2002. "Why Do Consumer Prices React less than Import Prices to Exchange Rates ?," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 02.18, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Aaron Tornell & Frank Westermann, 2002. "The Credit Channel in Middle Income Countries," NBER Working Papers 9355, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco MENONCIN, 2002. "How the Financial Managers’ Remuneration Can Affect the Optimal Portfolio Composition ?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2002022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Jan Marc Berk & Job Swank, 2002. "Regional Price Adjustment in a Monetary Union," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-077/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jeanine Kippers & Erjen van Nierop & Richard Paap & Philip Hans Franses, 2002. "An Empirical Study of Cash Payments," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-075/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jun Yu & Zhenlin Yang & Xibin Zhang, 2002. "A Class of Nonlinear Stochastic Volatility Models and Its Implications on Pricing Currency Options," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 17/02, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- George Kapetanios, 2002. "Measuring Conditional Persistence in Time Series," Working Papers 474, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- George Kapetanios, 2002. "Testing for Neglected Nonlinearity in Long Memory Models," Working Papers 473, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.