Report NEP-IFN-2002-01-22This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frias, Isidro & Iglesias, Ana & Neira, Isabel, 2000. "Regional specialization and trade patterns in Europe," Economic Development 46, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Item repec:fth:vander:01-w28 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Barry Eichengreen & Michael D. Bordo, 2002. "Crises Now and Then: What Lessons from the Last Era of Financial Globalization," NBER Working Papers 8716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan E. Haskel & Sonia C. Pereira & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2002. "Does Inward Foreign Direct Investment Boost the Productivity of Domestic Firms?," NBER Working Papers 8724, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Engel, 2002. "The Responsiveness of Consumer Prices to Exchange Rates And the Implications for Exchange-Rate Policy: A Survey Of a Few Recent New Open-Economy..," NBER Working Papers 8725, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adler, Johan, 2001. "From closed to open door policy: An empirical study of Chinas international capital mobility, 1958-98," Working Papers in Economics 64, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Guisan, M.Carmen & Cancelo, M.Teresa & Diaz, M.Rosario, 1997. "Regional patterns of industrial sector in EU countries 1980-1995," Economic Development 16, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Roberto Rigobon, 2002. "Disinflation and Fiscal Reform: A Neoclassical Perspective," NBER Working Papers 8706, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benninga, Simon & Björk, Tomas & Wiener, Zvi, 2002. "On the Use of Numeraires in Option pricing," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 484, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Lundborg, Per & Sacklén, Hans, 2001. "Is There a Long Run Unemployment-Inflation Trade-off in Sweden?," Working Paper Series 173, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Laurent GAGNOL & Moise SIDIROPOULOS, 2001. "The policy mix in a monetary union under alternative policy institutions and asymmetries," Working Papers of BETA 2001-23, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Ariel Burstein & Martin Eichenbaum & Sergio T. Rebelo, 2002. "Why Are Rates of Inflation So Low After Large Devaluations?," RCER Working Papers 486, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Alexius, Annika, 2001. "How to Beat the Random Walk," Working Paper Series 175, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Ali Bora Yigitbasioglu, 2002. "Pricing Convertible Bonds with Interest Rate, Equity, Credit and FX Risk," Finance 0201001, EconWPA.
- Eric Parrado & Andres Velasco, 2002. "Optimal Interest Rate Policy in a Small Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 8721, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Volker Clausen & Hans-Werner Wohltmann, 2002. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Dynamics in an Asymmetric Monetary Union," Macroeconomics 0201001, EconWPA.
- Sebastian Edwards & I. Igal Magendzo, 2001. "Dollarization, Inflation and Growth," NBER Working Papers 8671, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Areendam Chanda, 2002. "The Influence of Capital Controls on Long Run Growth: Where and How Much?," International Finance 0201001, EconWPA.