Report NEP-IFN-2001-04-21This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Everdingen, Y.M. van & Wierenga, B., 2001. "Intra-Firm Adoption Decisions," Research Paper ERS-2001-21-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Frances Stewart and Sam Daws, . "An Economic and Social Security Council at the United Nations," QEH Working Papers qehwps68, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:200148 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kim, Joon-Kyung & Lee, Chung H., 2001. "Insolvency in the Corporate Sector and Financial Crisis in Korea," EIJS Working Paper Series 122, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:326 is not listed on IDEAS anymore