Report NEP-IFN-1999-03-08This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:19999 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Galí & Mark Gertler, 1997. "Monetary policy rules and macroeconomic stability: Evidence and some theory," Economics Working Papers 350, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 1999.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:19998 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lindé, Jesper, 1999. "Testing for the Lucas Critique: A Quantitative Investigation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 311, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 09 Mar 1999.
- Donkers, A.C.D. & Melenberg, B. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 1999. "Estimating Risk Attitudes Using Lotteries; A Large Sample Approach," Discussion Paper 1999-12, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Subramanian Rangan & Robert Z. Lawrence, 1999. "Search and Deliberation in International Exchange: Learning from Multinational Trade About Lags, Distance Effects, and Home Bias," NBER Working Papers 7012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andersson, Michael K., 1999. "A Normality Test for the Mean Estimator," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 310, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Mathä, Thomas, 1999. "European Integration and Geographical Concentration of Swedish Multinationals," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 305, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Peter N. Ireland, 1999. "Interest Rates, Inflation, and Federal Reserve Policy Since 1980," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 419, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubrem:1998769 is not listed on IDEAS anymore