Report NEP-IFN-1998-10-08This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fidrmuc, J. & Horváth, J., 1998. "Stability of Monetary Unions: Lessons from the Break-Up of Czechoslovakia," Discussion Paper 1998-74, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Patrick F. Rowland & Linda L. Tesar, 1998. "Multinationals and the Gains from International Diversification," NBER Working Papers 6733, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huizinga, H.P. & Nielsen, S.B., 1998. "Is Coordination of Fiscal Deficits Necessary?," Discussion Paper 1998-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Zon,Adriaan,van & Meijers,Huub & Muysken,Joan, 1998. "Sweeping the Chimney before Kindling the Fire as a Workable Option for Employment Policy," Research Memoranda 013, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Geoff Pugh & David Tyrrall & Przemyslaw Rodecki & Lukasz Tarnawa, . "Exchange rate variability, international trade and monetary cooperation in Europe: some quantitative evidence for the single currency debate," Working Papers 98-9, Staffordshire University, Business School.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 1998. "Currency Hedging and Goods Trade," NBER Working Papers 6742, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo & Barry Eichengreen & Jongwoo Kim, 1998. "Was There Really an Earlier Period of International Financial Integration Comparable to Today?," NBER Working Papers 6738, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takatoshi Ito & Yuri Nagatake Sasaki, 1998. "Impacts of the Basle Capital Standard on Japanese Banks' Behavior," NBER Working Papers 6730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.