Report NEP-IFN-1998-09-07This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kevin F. Ryan & David E. A. Giles, 1998. "Testing for Unit Roots With Missing Observations," Department Discussion Papers 9802, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Adda, Jérôme & Eaton, Jonathan, 1998. "Borrowing with unobserved liquidity constraints structural estimation with an application to sovereign debt," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9806, CEPREMAP.
- Item repec:hhs:hastef:art0177 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Larsson, Rolf & Lyhagen, Johan & Löthgren, Mickael, 1998. "Likelihood-Based Cointegration Tests in Heterogeneous Panels," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 250, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 27 Aug 1998.
- Item repec:fmg:fmgdps:dp0297 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adda, Jérôme & Robin, Jean-Marc, 1998. "Estimation from cross-sections of integrated time-series," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9802, CEPREMAP.