Report NEP-ICT-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juraj Stancik, 2013. "Public ICT R&D Funding in the European Union," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC82847, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Chodak, Grzegorz & Suchacka, Grażyna, 2013. "Practical Aspects of Log File Analysis for E-Commerce," MPRA Paper 48131, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sasvari, Peter & Majoros, Zsuzsa, 2013. "The Connection Between ICT Development Level and The Use of Information Systems by Micro-Enterprises," EconStor Conference Papers 76783, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Sarbu, Miruna, 2013. "Does social software increase labour productivity?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-041, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Davide Antonioli & Francesco Nicolli & Marianna Gilli, 2013. "Information Technology, Environmental Innovations and Complementarity Strategies," Working Papers 2013132, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Thierry Warin & Nathalie de Marcellis-Warin & William Sanger & Bertrand Nembot & Venus Hosseinali Mirza, 2013. "Corporate Reputation and Social Media: A Game Theory Approach," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-18, CIRANO.