Report NEP-ICT-2013-01-07This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ljunge, Martin, 2012. "Trust Drives Internet Use," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 947, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Filistrucchi, L. & Geradin, D.A.A.G. & Damme, E.E.C. van, 2012. "Identifying Two-Sided Markets," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center 2012-008, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Lelkes, Orsolya, 2012. "Happier and less isolated: internet use in old age," MPRA Paper 42546, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lenz, Justus, 2012. "Innovationssystem Internet: Eine institutionenökonomische Analyse der digitalen Revolution," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2012-04, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
- Michael R. Baye & Babur De los Santos & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2012. "What's in a Name? Measuring Prominence, and its Impact on Organic Traffic from Search Engines," Working Papers, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy 2012-09, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Engelhardt, Sebastian & Freytag, Andreas & Köllmann, Volker, 2012.
"Wettbewerbspolitischer Handlungsbedarf bei der Verknüpfung von zweiseitigen Märkten im Internet: Der Fall Google
[Competition policy and vertical integration in internet-based two-sided markets: th," MPRA Paper 43326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Böckerman, Petri & Kauhanen, Antti & Maliranta, Mika, 2012. "ICT and occupation-based measures of organisational change: Firm and employee outcomes," MPRA Paper 43302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Achim Zeileis & Nikolaus Umlauf & Friedrich Leisch, 2012. "Flexible Generation of E-Learning Exams in R: Moodle Quizzes, OLAT Assessments, and Beyond," Working Papers 2012-27, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.