Report NEP-ICT-2007-08-18This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Seung-Hyun Hong & Leonardo Rezende, 2007. "“Lock-In and Unobserved Preferences in Server Operating System Adoption: A Case of Linux vs. Windows"," Working Papers 07-05, NET Institute.
- Matthias Schonlau & Arthur Van Soest & Arie Kapteyn & Mick P. Couper, 2006. "Selection Bias in Web Surveys and the Use of Propensity Scores," Working Papers 279, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Federico Biagi & Danilo Cavapozzi & Raffaele Miniaci, 2007. "Technology, Skills and Retirement," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0042, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Beckerman, Carina, 2007. "Transforming and Computerizing Professional Artifacts. An underestimated opportunity for learning," Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2007:8, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 11 Aug 2007.
- Massimo D'Antoni & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2007. "Copyright vs. Copyleft Licencing and Software Development," Department of Economics University of Siena 510, Department of Economics, University of Siena.