Report NEP-ICT-2007-04-09This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicholas Economides, 2007. ""Net Neutrality," Non-Discrimination and Digital Distribution of Content Through the Internet," Working Papers, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics 07-9, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:300010399 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heinz Hollenstein & Martin Woerter, 2007. "Inter- and Intra-Firm Diffusion of Technology: the Example of E-commerce : An Analysis based on Swiss Firm-level Data," KOF Working papers, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich 07-157, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Elena Revilla, 2007. "Information technology as knowledge management enabler in product development. An empirical evidence," Working Papers Economia, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment wp07-08, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Item repec:bri:uobdis:06/596 is not listed on IDEAS anymore