Report NEP-ICT-2007-01-14This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Garrido Azevedo, Susana & Ferreira, João & Leitão, João, 2007. "The Role of Logistics' Information and Communication Technologies in Promoting Competitive Advantages of the Firm," MPRA Paper 1359, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christiaan Hogendorn, 2006. "Broadband Internet: Net Neutrality versus Open Access," Working Papers 2006-09, Center for Network Industries and Infrastructure (CNI).
- Guido De Blasio, 2006. "Does the Internet Kill the Distance? Evidence From Navigation, E-Commerce, and E-Banking," ERSA conference papers ersa06p440, European Regional Science Association.
- Odysseas Sakellarides & Vassilis Angelis & George Dounias & Iason Koufodontis, 2006. "Low-Cost Broadband Connections: A Key Factor for SME Virtual Organizations," ERSA conference papers ersa06p890, European Regional Science Association.
- Dezso Szalay, 2006. "Contracts with Endogenous Information," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 780, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.