Report NEP-IAS-2014-04-29This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Osipenko & Zhiwei Shen & Martin Odening, 2014. "Is there a demand for multi-year crop insurance?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany SFB649DP2014-025, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- C. J. Krizan & Adela Luque & Alice Zawacki, 2014. "The Effect Of Employer Health Insurance Offering On The Growth And Survival Of Small Business Prior To The Affordable Care Act," Working Papers, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau 14-22, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ramon Alemany & Catalina Bolance & Montserrat Guillen, 2014. "Accounting for severity of risk when pricing insurance products," Working Papers, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter 2014-05, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
- Artheya, Kartik & Reilly, Devin & Simpson, Nicole B., 2014. "Young Unskilled Women and the Earned Income Tax Credit: Insurance Without Disincentives?," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond 14-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, revised 01 Jun 2014.
- Rothstein, Jesse & Valletta, Robert G., 2014. "Scraping By: Income and Program Participation After the Loss of Extended Unemployment Benefits," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley qt74x2f4jh, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Andersson, Henrik & Tago, Damian & Treich, Nicolas, 2014. "Pesticides and health: A review of evidence on health effects, valuation of risks, and benefit‐cost analysis," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ãconomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 825, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Yasuyuki SAWADA & Fauziah ZEN, 2014. "Disaster Management in ASEAN," Working Papers, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA) DP-2014-03, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).