Report NEP-IAS-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2014. "Market Inefficiency, Insurance Mandate and Welfare: U.S. Health Care Reform 2010," Working Papers 2014-01, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2014.
- Jessamyn Schaller & Ann Huff Stevens, 2014. "Short-run Effects of Job Loss on Health Conditions, Health Insurance, and Health Care Utilization," NBER Working Papers 19884, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nie, Jun & Fang, Lei, 2014. "Human capital dynamics and the U.S. labor market," Research Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City RWP 13-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Steven Shavell, 2014. "Risk Aversion and the Desirability of Attenuated Legal Change," NBER Working Papers 19879, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco M. Gonzalez & Jean-Francois Wen, 2014. "A Theory of Top Income Taxation and Social Insurance," Working Papers 2014-32, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 03 Feb 2014.
- Heathcote, Jonathan & Storesletten, Kjetil & Violante, Giovanni L., 2014. "Optimal Tax Progressivity: An Analytical Framework," Staff Report, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis 496, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Janelle Jones & John Schmitt, 2014. "Union Advantage for Black Workers," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR) 2014-04, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).