Report NEP-IAS-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- CÃ©line Grislain-Letremy, 2013. "Natural Disters : Exposure and Underinsurance," Working Papers, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique 2013-15, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- BÃ¼nnings, Christian & Tauchmann, Harald, 2013. "Who opts out of the statutory health insurance? A discrete time hazard model for Germany," IWQW Discussion Paper Series 10/2013, Friedrich-Alexander-UniversitÃ¤t Erlangen-NÃ¼rnberg, Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftspolitik und Quantitative Wirtschaftsforschung (IWQW).
- Bertola, Giuseppe & Koeniger, Winfried, 2013. "Hidden Insurance in a Moral Hazard Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 7806, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mark Rosenzweig & Ahmed Musfiq Mobarak, 2013. "Risk, Insurance and Wages in General Equilibrium," Working Papers, Economic Growth Center, Yale University 1035, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Johan N.M. LagerlÃ¶f & Christoph SchotmÃ¼ller, 2013. "Monopoly Insurance with Endogenous Information," Discussion Papers 13-15, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Yiyan Liu & Ginger Zhe Jin, 2013. "Employer Contribution and Premium Growth in Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 19760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.