Report NEP-IAS-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laun, Tobias & Wallenius, Johanna, 2013. "Social Insurance and Retirement: A Cross-Country Perspective," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2013:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Andrei Barbos & Yi Deng, 2013. "The Impact of a Public Option in the Health Insurance Market," Working Papers 0813, University of South Florida, Department of Economics.
- World Bank, 2012. "Advancing Disaster Risk Financing and Insurance in ASEAN Member States : Framework and Options for Implementation, Volume 1. Main report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12627, The World Bank.
- Baptiste Françon & Michaël Zemmour, 2013. "What shapes the generosity of short- and long-term benefits? A political economy approach," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00821083, HAL.
- World Bank, 2012. "Advancing Disaster Risk Financing and Insurance in ASEAN Member States : Framework and Options for Implementation, Volume 2. Technical Appendices," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12628, The World Bank.
- Joseph J. Capuno & Stella A. Quimbo & Aleli D. Kraft & Carlos Antonio R. Tan, Jr., 2012. "The effects of term limits and yardstick competition on local government provision of health insurance and other public services : The Philippine case," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201201, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Wei Sun & Anthony Webb, 2013. "Can Incentives for Long-Term Care Insurance Reduce Medicaid Spending?," Issues in Brief ib2013-6, Center for Retirement Research.
- World Bank, 2012. "Brazil : Risk-based Supervision of Brazilian Closed Pension Funds," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13221, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2012. "Turkey - Corporate Bond Market Development : Priorities and Challenges," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12439, The World Bank.