Report NEP-IAS-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cole, Harold & Kim, Soojin & Krueger, Dirk, 2012. "Analyzing the Effects of Insuring Health Risks: On the Trade-off between Short Run Insurance Benefits vs. Long Run Incentive Costs," CEPR Discussion Papers 9239, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Polimeni, Rachel & Levine, David I., 2012. "Prices Matter: Comparing Two Tests of Adverse Selection in Health Insurance," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt135813k8, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Zheng, J., 2012. "Essays on pensions, health expectancy and credit insurance," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5661243, Tilburg University.
- Anginer, Deniz & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Zhu, Min, 2012. "How does deposit insurance affect bank risk ? evidence from the recent crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6289, The World Bank.
- Verónica Amarante & Rodrigo Arim & Andrés Dean, 2012. "Unemployment insurance design and its effects: evidence from de Uruguayan case," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 12-09, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Goetz von Peter & Sebastian von Dahlen & Sweta C Saxena, 2012. "Unmitigated disasters? New evidence on the macroeconomic cost of natural catastrophes," BIS Working Papers 394, Bank for International Settlements.
- Verónica Amarante & Rodrigo Arim & Andrés Dean, 2012. "Protecting workers against unemployment in Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 12-08, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Annim, Samuel & Arun, Thankom & Kostov, Philip, 2012. "Effect of Perceptions and Behaviour on Access to and Use of Financial Service: Evidence from South Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 7042, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marsha Gold & Gretchen Jacobson & Anthony Damico & Tricia Neuman, 2012. "Medicare Advantage 2013 Spotlight: Plan Availability and Premiums," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7589, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Faraglia, Elisa & Marcet, Albert & Oikonomou, Rigas & Scott, Andrew, 2012. "The Impact of Debt Levels and Debt Maturity on Inflation," CEPR Discussion Papers 9257, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/10711 is not listed on IDEAS anymore