Report NEP-IAS-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Athanasios Geromichalos, 2012. "Unemployment Insurance and Optimal Taxation in Search Models of the Labor Market," Working Papers 1219, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Joshua Congdon-Hohman & Victor Matheson, 2012. "Potential Effects of the Affordable Care Act on the Award of Life Care Expenses," Working Papers 1201, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Galina Besstremyannaya & Jaak Simm, 2012. "The impact of private health insurers on the quality of Russian regional health systems," Working Papers w0177, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- David C. Stapleton, 2012. "Testimony for Hearing on Securing the Future of the Social Security Disability Insurance Program," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7543, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Athanasios Geromichalos, 2012. "Unemployment Insurance and Optimal Taxation in Search Models of the Labor Market," Working Papers 1218, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Cheryl A. Camillo & Matthew Hodges & Stephen Kuncaitis & Paul M. Montebello & Ashley Zlatinov, 2012. "Reporting Person-Level Separate CHIP Data to MSIS: A Guide for States Programmer's Supplement," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7552, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Haroon Bhorat & David Tseng, 2012. "The Newly Unemployed and the UIF Take-up Rate in the South African Labour Market," Working Papers 12147, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- V. Cottet & S. Quantin & V. Régnier, 2012. "Labor Cost and Payroll Tax Cuts: an Estimation at the Plant Level Between 1996 and 2008," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2012-12, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Christopher Kaminker & Fiona Stewart, 2012. "The Role of Institutional Investors in Financing Clean Energy," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 23, OECD Publishing.
- Marsha R. Gold, 2012. "Testimony for Hearing on Medicare Health Plans," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7548, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Rieck, Karsten Marshall Elseth, 2012. "Does Child Care Affect Parents’ Sickness Absence? Evidence From A Norwegian Paternity Leave Reform," Working Papers in Economics 14/12, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.