Report NEP-IAS-2012-07-01This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schoenmaker, Dirk & Gros, Daniel, 2012. "A European Deposit Insurance and Resolution Fund," CEPS Papers, Centre for European Policy Studies 6918, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Enzo A. Cerletti & Josep Pijoan-Mas, 2012. "Durable Goods, Borrowing Constraints And Consumption Insurance," Working Papers, CEMFI wp2012_1206, CEMFI.
- Margolis, David N. & Navarro, Lucas & Robalino, David A., 2012. "Unemployment Insurance, Job Search and Informal Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 6660, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Autor & Mark Duggan & Jonathan Gruber, 2012. "Moral Hazard and Claims Deterrence in Private Disability Insurance," NBER Working Papers 18172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Furtado, Delia & Theodoropoulos, Nikolaos, 2012. "Immigrant Networks and the Take-Up of Disability Programs: Evidence from US Census Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6649, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Benos, Evangelos & Garratt, Rodney & zimmerman, Peter, 2012. "Bank behaviour and risks in CHAPS following the collapse of Lehman Brothers," Bank of England working papers 451, Bank of England.