Report NEP-IAS-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liu, Yanyan & Myers, Robert, 2012. "The dynamics of insurance demand under liquidity constraints and insurer default risk:," IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 1174, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Neale Mahoney, 2012. "Bankruptcy as Implicit Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 18105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia R. Young, 2012. "Life Insurance Purchasing to Maximize Utility of Household Consumption," Papers, arXiv.org 1205.5958, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2013.
- Amanda E. Kowalski, 2012. "Estimating the Tradeoff Between Risk Protection and Moral Hazard with a Nonlinear Budget Set Model of Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 18108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Regine Kalka & Katharina Juliana Schmidt, 2012.
"The Identity Oriented Brand Leadership Concept in the Insurance Business: Results of an Exploratory Empirical Study
[Identitätsorientierte Markenführung im Dienstleistungsbereich am Beispiel der ," Duesseldorf Working Papers in Applied Management and Economics, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences fobe21, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences.