Report NEP-IAS-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ziebarth, N.; & Schmitz, H.;, 2012. "In absolute or relative terms? How framing prices affects the consumer price sensitivity of health plan choice," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York 12/03, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Valentino Dardanoni & Paolo Li Donni, 2012. "Incentive and Selection Effects of Medigap Insurance on Inpatient Care," EIEF Working Papers Series, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF) 1203, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Feb 2012.
- Theobald, Hildegard, 2012. "Long-term Care Insurance in Germany Assessments, benefits, care arrangements and funding," Arbetsrapport, Institute for Futures Studies 2011:13, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00670320 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean-Olivier Hairault & François Langot & Sébastien Ménard & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2012. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance for Older Workers," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers), HAL hal-00668989, HAL.