Report NEP-IAS-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Cawley & Asako S. Moriya & Kosali I. Simon, 2011. "The Impact of the Macroeconomy on Health Insurance Coverage: Evidence from the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 17600, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Georges Dionne & Casey G. Rothschild, 2011. "Risk Classification in Insurance Contracting," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 1137, CIRPEE.
- Michael Keane & Olena Stavrunova, 2011. "Adverse Selection, Moral Hazard and the Demand for Medigap Insurance," Working Paper Series, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney 167, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Goulão, Catarina, 2011. "Migration and Social Insurance," TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) 11-217, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Bardey, David & Jaramillo, Fernando, 2011. "Unemployment insurance and informality in developing countries," TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) 11-257, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Nov 2011.
- Lars Hultkrantz & Gunnar Lindberg, 2011. "Accident Cost, Speed and Vehicle Mass Externalities, and Insurance," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers, OECD Publishing 2011/26, OECD Publishing.
- Jan Willem Bolderdijk & Linda Steg, 2011. "Pay-as-you-Drive Vehicle Insurance as a Tool to Reduce Crash Risk: Results so far and Further Potential," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers, OECD Publishing 2011/23, OECD Publishing.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Lauren H. Nicholas & Maximilian D. Schmeiser, 2011. "The Importance of State Anti-Discrimination Laws on Employer Accommodation and the Movement of their Employees onto Social Security Disability Insurance," Working Papers, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center wp251, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Zhao, Kai, 2011. "Social security and the rise in health spending: a macroeconomic analysis," MPRA Paper 34203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Menny, Claas & Osberghaus, Daniel & Pohl, Max & Werner, Ute, 2011. "General knowledge about climate change, factors influencing risk perception and willingness to insure," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 11-060, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Andrew Fronsko, 2011. "Road Safety and Insurance Markets Overview," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers, OECD Publishing 2011/25, OECD Publishing.
- Lasse Fridstrøm, 2011. "A Framework for Assessing the Marginal External Accident Cost of Road Use and its Implications for Insurance Ratemaking," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers, OECD Publishing 2011/22, OECD Publishing.