Report NEP-IAS-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- D. Fabbri ; & C. Monfardini ;, 2011. "Opt Out Or Top Up? Voluntary Healthcare Insurance And The Public Vs. Private Substitution," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York 11/28, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Finkelstein, Amy, et al., 2011. "The Oregon Health Insurance Experiment: Evidence from the First Year," Working Paper Series, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government rwp11-040, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Harin, Alexander, 2011. "The theorem of existence of the ruptures in probability scale and the basic question of insurance," MPRA Paper 34780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toshihiro Ihori, Ryuta Ray Kato, Masumi Kawade, Shun-ichiro Bessho, 2011. "The Reform Of The Public Health Insurance And Economic Growth Of Japan," Asia Pacific Economic Papers, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University 392, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Arvidsson, Sara, 2011. "Predictors of customer loyalty in automobile insurance - The role of private information in risky driving behavior and claim history," Working papers in Transport Economics, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI) 2011:2, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Yves Ortiz, 2011. "Prices and Choices in the Swiss Health Care Insurance Market," Working Papers, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee 11.09, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Olivier Marie & Judit Vall Castello, 2011. "Measuring the (Income) Effect of Disability Insurance Generosity on Labour Market Participation," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp1094, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:ner:euiflo:urn:hdl:1814/19154 is not listed on IDEAS anymore