Report NEP-IAS-2011-11-14This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beatrix Brügger & Rafael Lalive & Andreas Steinhauer & Josef Zweimüller, 2011. "The demand for social insurance: does culture matter?," ECON - Working Papers 041, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Blake, David & Wright, Douglas & Zhang, Yumeng, 2011. "Target-driven investing: Optimal investment strategies in defined contribution pension plans under loss aversion," MPRA Paper 34278, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tatom, John, 2011. "A report to the Federal Insurance Office," MPRA Paper 34621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew Rutledge, 2011. "Long-Run Earnings Volatility and Health Insurance Coverage: Evidence from the SIPP Gold Standard File," Working Papers 11-35, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Balli, Faruk & Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Sørensen, Bent E, 2011. "Risk Sharing through Capital Gains," CEPR Discussion Papers 8643, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stuart Holland, 2011. "Resolving the Eurozone Crisis--Without Debt Buyouts, National Guarantees, Mutual Insurance, or Fiscal Transfers," Economics Policy Note Archive 11-05, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Antonio Francisco A. Silva Jr, 2011. "The Self-insurance Role of International Reserves and the 2008-2010 Crisis," Working Papers Series 256, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.