Report NEP-IAS-2011-08-29This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olsson, Martin & Skogman Thoursie, Peter, 2011. "Are Married Spouses Insured by their Partners’ Social Insurance?," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 875, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ralph Koijen & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Motohiro Yogo, 2011. "Health and Mortality Delta: Assessing the Welfare Cost of Household Insurance Choice," NBER Working Papers 17325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ariel Singerman & Chad E. Hart & Sergio H. Lence, 2011. "Price Analysis, Risk Assessment, and Insurance for Organic Crops," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University 11-pb6, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Marco Cozzi, 2011. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance in GE: a RobustCalibration Approach," Working Papers, Queen's University, Department of Economics 1272, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Georges Dionne & Kili C. Wang, 2011. "Does Opportunistic Fraud in Automobile theft Insurance Fluctuate with the Business Cycle ?," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 1121, CIRPEE.
- Theodoros M. Diasakos & Kostas Koufopoulos, 2011. "Efficient Nash Equilibrium under Adverse Selection," Carlo Alberto Notebooks, Collegio Carlo Alberto 215, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Annette Lovoi & Julia Brown & Barbara Magnoni & Rebecca Thornton, 2010. "Risk across Borders: A Study of the Potential of Microinsurance Products to Help Migrants Cope with Cross Border Risks," IDB Publications 9406, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Timothy J. Goodspeed & Andrew Haughwout, 2011. "On the Optimal Design of Disaster Insurance in a Federation," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College, Hunter College Department of Economics 436, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Werding, Martin & McLennan, Stuart, 2011. "International portability of health-cost coverage : concepts and experience," Social Protection Discussion Papers 63929, The World Bank.
- John Schmitt & Hye Jin Rho & Nicole Woo, 2011. "Diversity and Change: Asian American and Pacific Islander Workers," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR) 2011-16, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Rudiger Ahrend & Jens Arnold & Charlotte Moeser, 2011. "The Sharing of Macroeconomic Risk: Who Loses (and Gains) from Macroeconomic Shocks," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 877, OECD Publishing.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Brown, M., 2011. "Use of Banking Services in Emerging Markets -Household-Level Evidence (Replaces CentER DP 2010-092)," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2011-089, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.