Report NEP-IAS-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonathan Gruber, 2011. "The Impacts of the Affordable Care Act: How Reasonable Are the Projections?," NBER Working Papers 17168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Blake & John Cotter & Kevin Dowd, 2011. "Financial Risks and the Pension Protection Fund:Can It Survive Them?," Working Papers 200615, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Item repec:pav:wpaper:266 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bijlsma, M. & Boone, J. & Zwart, G., 2011. "Competition Leverage: How the Demand Side Affects Optimal Risk Adjustment," Discussion Paper 2011-071, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Clarke, Daniel & Mahul, Olivier, 2011. "Disaster risk financing and contingent credit : a dynamic analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5693, The World Bank.
- Deborah Mabbett, 2011. "A Rights Revolution in Europe? Regulatory and judicial approaches to nondiscrimination in insurance," LEQS â LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 38, European Institute, LSE.