Report NEP-IAS-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kesternich, Iris, 2010. "Theoretical and Microeconometric Perspectives on Insurance and International Economics," Munich Dissertations in Economics 12124, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Mark Pingle, 2010. "Using Gambling to Teach Insurance Principles," Working Papers 10-006, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics & University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Lluís Bermúdez & Dimitris Karlis, 2010. "Modelling dependence in a ratemaking procedure with multivariate Poisson regression models," Working Papers XREAP2010-04, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Apr 2010.
- Gareth W. Peters & Aaron D. Byrnes & Pavel V. Shevchenko, 2010. "Impact of Insurance for Operational Risk: Is it worthwhile to insure or be insured for severe losses?," Papers 1010.4406, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2010.
- Koen van der Veer, 2010. "The Private Credit Insurance Effect on Trade," DNB Working Papers 264, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- David Pitt & Montserrat Guillén, 2010. "An introduction to parametric and non-parametric models for bivariate positive insurance claim severity distributions," Working Papers XREAP2010-03, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Mar 2010.
- Cirmizi, Elena & Klapper, Leora & Uttamchandani, Mahesh, 2010. "The challenges of bankruptcy reform," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5448, The World Bank.