Report NEP-IAS-2010-09-11This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Li Donni, P.;, 2010. "Risk Preference Heterogeneity And Multiple Demand For Insurance," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 10/17, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Trong-Ha Nguyen & Suiwah Leung, 2010. "Dynamics of health insurance ownership in Vietnam, 2004 – 06," CEPR Discussion Papers 643, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Martina Grunow & Robert Nuscheler, 2010. "Public and Private Health Insurance in Germany: The Ignored Risk Selection Problem," Discussion Paper Series 312, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Barr, Nicholas, 2010. "Long-term care: a suitable case for social insurance," Open Access publications from London School of Economics and Political Science http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Kowalski, A.; & Kolstad, J.;, 2010. "The Impact of an Individual Health Insurance Mandate on Hospital and Preventive Care: Evidence from Massachusetts," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 10/18, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Benjamin Lorent, 2010. "The Link between Insurance and Banking Sectors: An International Cross-Section Analysis of Life Insurance Demand," Working Papers CEB 10-040, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Aase, Knut K., 2010. "Pareto Optimal Insurance Policies in the Presence of Administrative Costs," Discussion Papers 2010/7, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Burda, Michael C. & Weder, Mark, 2010. "Payroll Taxes, Social Insurance and Business Cycles," IZA Discussion Papers 5150, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- M Gopinath & Hari Krishna, 2010. "Employee State Insurance: For a handful of contribution, a bagful of benefits," Working Papers id:2806, eSocialSciences.
- Mohamed Belhaj & Renaud Bourlès & Frédéric Deroïan, 2010. "Moral hazard and risk-sharing: risk-taking as an incentive tool," Working Papers halshs-00512779, HAL.
- Benjamin Lorent, 2010. "Insurance Solvency Regulation: Regulatory Approaches Compared," Working Papers CEB 10-041, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Xiaodong Du & David A. Hennessy & Cindy L. Yu, 2010. "Testing Day's Conjecture that More Nitrogen Decreases Crop Yield Skewness," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 10-wp511, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.