Report NEP-IAS-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boone, J. & Douven, R.C.M.H. & Droge, C. & Mosca, I., 2010. "Health Insurance Competition: The Effect of Group Contracts," Discussion Paper 2010-55, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kendzia, Michael J., 2010. "Herausbildung erster Wesenszüge des Normalarbeitsverhältnisses in Deutschland," IZA Discussion Papers 5107, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Junseok Hwang & Jihyoun Park & Jorn Altmann, 2010. "Two Risk-aware Resource Brokering Strategies in Grid Computing:Broker-driven vs. User-driven Methods," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201063, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Mar 2010.
- Itai Agur, 2010. "Capital Requirements and Credit Rationing," DNB Working Papers 257, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Xavier Milhaud & Marie-Pierre Gonon & Stéphane Loisel, 2010. "Les comportements de rachat en Assurance Vie en régime de croisière et en période de crise," Post-Print hal-00502851, HAL.