Report NEP-IAS-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Warren E. Weber, 2010. "Bank liability insurance schemes before 1865," Working Papers 679, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- emmanuel, mamatzakis & george, christodoulakis, 2010. "Return Attribution Analysis of the UK Insurance Portfolios," MPRA Paper 22516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward Hoyle & Lane P. Hughston & Andrea Macrina, 2010. "Stable-1/2 Bridges and Insurance," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 1005.0496, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management, revised Apr 2014.
- Tanskanen , Antti J & Niininen , Petri & Vatanen, Kari, 2010. "Risk-based classification of financial instruments in the Finnish statutory pension scheme TyEL," Research Discussion Papers 9/2010, Bank of Finland.
- Kim, Sung Teak, 2010. "Korea's Unemployment Insurance in the 1998 Asian Financial Crisis and Adjustments in the 2008 Global Financial Crisis," ADBI Working Papers 214, Asian Development Bank Institute.