Report NEP-IAS-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Warren E. Weber, 2010. "Bank liability insurance schemes before 1865," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis 679, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- emmanuel, mamatzakis & george, christodoulakis, 2010. "Return Attribution Analysis of the UK Insurance Portfolios," MPRA Paper 22516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward Hoyle & Lane P. Hughston & Andrea Macrina, 2010. "Stable-1/2 Bridges and Insurance," Papers, arXiv.org 1005.0496, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2014.
- Tanskanen , Antti J & Niininen , Petri & Vatanen, Kari, 2010. "Risk-based classification of financial instruments in the Finnish statutory pension scheme TyEL," Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland 9/2010, Bank of Finland.
- Kim, Sung Teak, 2010. "Korea's Unemployment Insurance in the 1998 Asian Financial Crisis and Adjustments in the 2008 Global Financial Crisis," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 214, Asian Development Bank Institute.