Report NEP-IAS-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Diane M. Harnak Hall & Juergen Jung & Thomas Rhoads, 2010. "Does the Availability of Parental Health Insurance Affect the College Enrollment Decision of Young Americans?," Working Papers, Towson University, Department of Economics 2010-05, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised May 2011.
- Yasushi Iwamoto & Miki Kohara & Makoto Saito, 2009. "On the Consumption Insurance Effects of Long-term Care Insurance in Japan: Evidence from Micro-level Household Data," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University gd09-109, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Victoria Prowse & Peter Haan, 2010. "The design of unemployment transfers: Evidence from a dynamic structural life-cycle model," Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics 478, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Peter Zweifel & Karolin Leukert & Stephanie Berner, 2010. "Preferences for Health Insurance in Germany and the Netherlands – A Tale of Two Countries," SOI - Working Papers, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich 1002, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Frédéric Malherbe, 2010. "Self-fulfilling liquidity dry-ups," Working Paper Research, National Bank of Belgium 185, National Bank of Belgium.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/253127 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erik Meijer & Lynn A. Karoly & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2010. "Using Matched Survey and Administrative Data to Estimate Eligibility for the Medicare Part D Low Income Subsidy Program," Working Papers, RAND Corporation Publications Department 743, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/220846 is not listed on IDEAS anymore