Report NEP-IAS-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Monique Kerleau & Anne Fretel & Isabelle Hirtzlin, 2009. "Regulating Private Health Insurance in France : New Challenges for Employer-Based Complementary Health Insurance," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00423931, HAL.
- Leemore Dafny & Mark Duggan & Subramaniam Ramanarayanan, 2009. "Paying a Premium on Your Premium? Consolidation in the U.S. Health Insurance Industry," NBER Working Papers 15434, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:15975 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eric French & Jae Song, 2009. "The effect of disability insurance receipt on labor supply," Working Paper Series WP-09-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Grant Miller & Diana M. Pinto & Marcos Vera-Hernández, 2009. "Risk Protection, Service Use, and Health Outcomes Under Colombia’s Health Insurance Program for the Poor," NBER Working Papers 15456, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:isu:genres:13117 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Setty, Ofer, 2009. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance with Monitoring," MPRA Paper 18188, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonsson, Lina & Lindberg, Gunnar, 2009. "Accident externality and vehicle size," Working Papers 2009:12, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).