Report NEP-IAS-2009-10-24This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Monique Kerleau & Anne Fretel & Isabelle Hirtzlin, 2009. "Regulating Private Health Insurance in France : New Challenges for Employer-Based Complementary Health Insurance," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09056, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Paul Mosley, 2009. "Assessing the success of microinsurance programmes in meeting the insurance needs of the poor," Working Papers, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs 84, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Hirsch, Boris & Schank, Thorsten & Schnabel, Claus, 2009. "Work councils and separations: voice, monopoly, and insurance effects," Discussion Papers 62, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Marshall Auerback & L. Randall Wray, 2009. "Banks Running Wild--The Subversion of Insurance by "Life Settlements" and Credit Default Swaps," Economics Policy Note Archive 09-9, Levy Economics Institute.
- David Hulme & Karen Moore & Armando Barrientos, 2009. "Assessing the insurance role of microsavings," Working Papers, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs 83, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Mirko Bendig & Lena Giesbert & Susan Steiner, 2009. "Savings, Credit, and Insurance: Household Demand for Formal Financial Services in Rural Ghana," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 7609, BWPI, The University of Manchester.