Report NEP-IAS-2009-10-24This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Monique Kerleau & Anne Fretel & Isabelle Hirtzlin, 2009. "Regulating Private Health Insurance in France : New Challenges for Employer-Based Complementary Health Insurance," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09056, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Paul Mosley, 2009. "Assessing the success of microinsurance programmes in meeting the insurance needs of the poor," Working Papers 84, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Hirsch, Boris & Schank, Thorsten & Schnabel, Claus, 2009. "Work councils and separations: voice, monopoly, and insurance effects," Discussion Papers 62, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Marshall Auerback & L. Randall Wray, 2009. "Banks Running Wild--The Subversion of Insurance by "Life Settlements" and Credit Default Swaps," Economics Policy Note Archive 09-9, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- David Hulme & Karen Moore & Armando Barrientos, 2009. "Assessing the insurance role of microsavings," Working Papers 83, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Mirko Bendig & Lena Giesbert & Susan Steiner, 2009. "Savings, Credit, and Insurance: Household Demand for Formal Financial Services in Rural Ghana," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 7609, BWPI, The University of Manchester.