Report NEP-IAS-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steffan G. Ball & Hamish W. Low, 2009. "Do self-insurance and disability insurance prevent consumption loss on disability?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2009-31, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christoph Schwierz & Ansgar Wübker & Björn A. Kuchinke, 2009. "The Impact of Private versus Social Health Insurance on Offered Waiting Times in German Acute Care Hospitals," Ruhr Economic Papers, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen 0120, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Sebastian Strunz, 2009. "The economic insurance value of ecosystem resilience," Working Paper Series in Economics, University of LÃ¼neburg, Institute of Economics 132, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00389789_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anne Borge Johannesen & Anders Skonhoft, 2009. "Livestock as insurance and social status. Evidence from reindeer herding in Norway," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology 10509, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Peter Smith & Maria Goddard, 2009. "The English National Health Service: An Economic Health Check," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 716, OECD Publishing.