Report NEP-IAS-2009-01-31This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abbring, J.H. & Chiappori, P.A. & Zavadil, T., 2008. "Better Safe than Sorry? Ex Ante and Ex Post Moral Hazard in Dynamic Insurance Data," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2008-77, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Juan Manuel Julio RomÃ¡n, 2009. "Principal-Agent Problem with Minimum Performance Insurance: The Case of Mandatory Individual Pension Accounts," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005222, BANCO DE LA REPÃšBLICA.
- Gumus, Gulcin & Regan, Tracy L., 2009. "Self-Employment and the Role of Health Insurance," IZA Discussion Papers 3952, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zaki Wahhaj, 2008. "Social Norms and Individual Savings in the Context of Informal Insurance," CEDI Discussion Paper Series, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University 08-20, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Chernykh, Lucy & Rebel, Cole, 2009. "Does Deposit Insurance Improve Financial Intermediation? Evidence from the Russian Experiment," MPRA Paper 12987, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miguel Santolino & Jean-Philippe Boucher, 2009. "Modelling the disability severity score in motor insurance claims: an application to the Spanish case," IREA Working Papers, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics 200902, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2009.
- Phillip B. Levine & Diane Whitmore Schanzenbach, 2009. "The Impact of Children's Public Health Insurance Expansions on Educational Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 14671, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helen Levy & David Weir, 2009. "Take-Up of Medicare Part D: Results from the Health and Retirement Study," NBER Working Papers 14692, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anca Cotet, 2009. "Tort Reform and the Demand for Medical Care: Evidence from State-by-State Variation in Non-Economic Damages Caps," Working Papers, Ball State University, Department of Economics 200901, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2010.