Report NEP-IAS-2008-06-13This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hector Chade & Edward Schlee, 2008. "Optimal Insurance with Adverse Selection," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002175, David K. Levine.
- Gonzalez, M. & Wen, W., 2007. "The Supply of Social Insurance," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0772, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- GalarrÃ¡ga, O & Sosa-RubÃ, S. G & Salinas, A & Sesma, S, 2008. "The Impact of Universal Health Insurance on Catastrophic and Out-of-Pocket Health Expenditures in Mexico: a Model with an Endogoenous Treatment Variable," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York 08/12, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- SÃ¸ren Leth-Petersen & Gabriel Pons Rotger, 2008. "Long-term Labour Market Performance of Whiplash Claimants," CAM Working Papers 2008-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- T. Marquardt & Eckhard Platen & S. Jaschke, 2008. "Valuing Guaranteed Minimum Death Benefit Options in Variable Annuities Under a Benchmark Approach," Research Paper Series, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney 221, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Anna Sanz de Galdeano, 2007. "An Economic Analysis of Obesity in Europe: Health, Medical Care and Absenteeism Costs," Working Papers 2007-38, FEDEA.