Report NEP-IAS-2007-10-27This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pontus Rendahl, 2007. "Asset Based Unemployment Insurance," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/15, European University Institute.
- Katherine Baicker & Helen Levy, 2007. "Employer Health Insurance Mandates and the Risk of Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 13528, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew Dey & Christopher Flinn, 2007. "Household Search and Health Insurance Coverage," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 56, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- James R. Thompson, 2007. "Counterparty Risk in Insurance Contracts: Should the Insured Worry about the Insurer?," Working Papers 1136, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Borglin, Anders & Flåm, Sjur, 2007. "Risk Exchange as a Market or Production Game," Working Papers 2007:16, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Julie Zissimopoulos & Nicole Maestas & Lynn A. Karoly, 2007. "The Effect of Retirement Incentives on Retirement Behavior: Evidence from the Self-Employed In the United States and England," Working Papers 528, RAND Corporation Publications Department.